Saturday 10 February 2018

Coming to Toronto......


For those of you living in Ontario
The Artist Project runs from February 22 - 28
at the Better Living Centre, Exhibition Place,
195 Princes Boulevard, Toronto.


And as usual Mark will be there
with his gorgeous Georgian Bay landscapes.
You can find him at Booth #536
Do go and have a chat!


And this year I am happy to say
a friend of mine, Nadine Belliveau, from Baie Sainte-Marie
 will also be there at Booth #319....


....with her beautiful acrylic Nova Scotian landscapes.

2 comments:

  1. How I wish I could go!! I'd love to surprise Mark again by saying hello from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only wish I could be there, but I will have to be content with hoping the show is a great success!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are most welcome.