Monday 21 February 2011

Track Crossings

A busy crossroads on the dyke....human, pheasant, dear and rodent of some kind.

A deer crossed paths with a smaller critter.  
There were tracks everywhere, some old and some new. 


The rusty pups stepped over a pheasant's trail.

The pups followed deer tracks and we followed the pups.
Walking along the cold and windy dyke I imagined us a clan of the deer people
following the deer wherever they may roam.
What amuses me is that what I have photographed here is obviously one deer print going to the right and another to the left!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Probably a husband and wife trying to find their way and HE won't ask for directions!! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. smile....Penny I looked at your album and am in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny...I'm still laughing!
    And, thank you, Yvette...hope all is well over at your place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are most welcome.